- Payments may be made by cash, bank transfer or credit card.
- The credit card payment will be fully processed upon confirmation.
Cancellations only become effective once the Mekong Rustic sales office receives notification of cancellation in writing. Should you be forced to cancel your cruise booking, the following terms will apply:
- 08 - 30 days prior to your check-in: 0% of total charge.
- 04 - 07 days prior to your check-in: 50% of total charge.
- < 03 days prior to your check-in: 100% of total charge.
- No refunds will be made for unused services or no-shows. Please allow up to 15 days for any refund to appear in your account. Currency
- All accommodation, visa, land tours and hotel prices and charges are quoted in USD unless otherwise indicated.
On board insurance covers basic accidents on the vessel only, as required by Vietnamese law. We strongly recommend all passengers purchase their own appropriate insurance before departing for Vietnam and before your trip on Mekong Rustic.
- Each room should only have 01 aditional person (children/adult with surcharge) in order to serve the comfort during your stay. In case of force majeure, aditional surcharge will be applied.
- Mekong Rustic may allow children to stay in the same room with parents either with or without an extra mattress. Our policy is not to charge for 01 children under five (5) years old sleeping in the same bed with parents, if this child require extra mattress will have surcharge. The second child under five years old or children aged from five to eleven (5 - 11) sharing a room with two adults on an extra mattress will be charged extra, and limited to one additional child per room only.
- Two children under 12 years old and sharing a private room are charged at 75% of the adult rate. Children 12 years old and over will be charged at the adult rate.
- Confirmed arrival and departure dates, number of rooms and passengers, passenger's names, passport and visa numbers, room category (SGL/DBL/TWIN), special requirements (e.g. gifts, dietary requirements, etc.) must be provided by passengers not less than seven (7) days prior to check-in.
Mekong Rustic Limitations of liability
- Mekong Rustic shall be liable only for its own negligence. Mekong Rustic shall not be liable under any circumstance for any force majeure such as acts of war, civil commotion, riots, strike, acts of terrorism or acts of sovereign states or governments or any cause beyond the control of Mekong Rustic, regardless whether it is on the vessel or off the vessel. Mekong Rustic does not provide insurance for personal injury, luggage loss or medical evacuation.
- The responsibility of Mekong Rustic for damage to or loss of the Passenger's luggage, belongings or property, including, without limitation, clothing worn by the Passenger, even if temporarily in the custody of Mekong Rustic, is limited to the maximum sum of of US$ 100 per person. Under no circumstances will Mekong Rustic be responsible for loss or damage to valuables if not placed in security boxes at the reception desk.
- Mekong Rustic shall not, under any circumstances, be liable to the passenger for damages for emotional distress, mental anguish or psychological injury of any kind, when such damages were neither the result of a physical injury to the passenger, the result of the passenger having been at actual risk of a physical injury, nor intentionally inflicted by Mekong Rustic.
- Mekong Rustic reserve the right to cancel or alter a tour at any time when unforeseen circumstances arise. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to: war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather and/or traffic conditions, government action or for any reason outside of our control. In these circumstances, Mekong Rustic accepts no liability where cruises are forced to cancel or alter as a result of any unforeseen circumstance.
- Where a tour is cancelled prior to the departure date, according to the clauses above, Mekong Rustic shall endeavor to offer the nearest possible alternative tour (subject to a refund or further payment to cover cruise difference).
- The law governing the contract is the law of Vietnam. In case of any dispute, between a passenger and Mekong Rustic or a third party or controversy, claim, the laws of Vietnam shall apply.
The information on our website, leaflets and other communication materials has been compiled and censored to provide to our customers. However, the information may vary depending on the actual situation and not in the agreement between Customer and Mekong Rustic. When registering a service of Mekong Rustic, you have fully accepted the following conditions:
All quotes on the website may change due to fluctuations in market rates or additional fees stipulated by the Vietnam Government. In case of there is no significant change in the price of hotel rooms or related services, Mekong Rustic will not modify the service price and the tour price that was calculated according to the confirmed price with customers
Payment and service confirmation:
Within 2 working days after booking, you will be contacted via email with the invoice and require full payment of service costs through OnePay online payment gateway or bank transfer.
Please check your invoice and payment link carefully to make sure all services and prices match. Payment can be made via online payment gateway using Visa/ Master card or bank transfer within 72 hours of receiving the confirmation letter. For Mekong Rustic tours, you will be charged 3.3% if you transact via online payment gateway or equivalent 4.2% if you pay via PayPal or Amex.
If you stop the tour, you will not be refunded or compensated for the services paid for any reason. The tour guide or expert of Mekong Rustic is the person who has the right to decide to stop the tour at any time during the tour if it is found that guests need to stop the tour to ensure their safety or for the whole delegations.
For a joint tour, if the tour cancellation is notified and confirmed at least 7 days before departure, Mekong Rustic will refund the tour cost completely. If the tour cancellation is notified and confirmed less than 7 days before the departure date, you will not be refunded the tour cost paid.
For private tours and group tours, if the tour cancellation is notified and confirmed within 15 days before the departure date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the total value of the service. If the cancellation of the tour is notified and confirmed less than 7 days before the departure date, the cost of the paid service will not be refunded for any reason.
Amend of services:
For tours of Mekong Rustic, you can amend the service (change service type, departure date, etc.) at least 7 days before departure date without incurring additional costs. Service changes are not accepted if the change is notified less than 3 days in advance.
All customers must have a valid passport/ identity card and valid visa. You must be responsible for visa registration in Vietnam. You must present your passport/ identity card and visa at the Mekong Rustic office. Copies of these documents will be submitted to the local authorities for registration of stay in the tour area.
Mekong Rustic has responsibility to ensure and support the systems to provide extra services (transportation, hotel rooms, and restaurants) that maintain good standards. However, we do not take any responsibility if any problems arise during the customer use the service unless the problem comes directly from Mekong Rustic employees or products made by Mekong Rustic.
When using travel services provided by Mekong Rustic, customers must be fully aware that the locations in the tour schedule are usually outdoor and influenced by weather and climate. Therefore, Mekong Rustic has the right to unilaterally change the schedule or unilaterally cancel the tour for climate reasons to ensure the safety of the guests.
In case of a schedule change by guests, customers will not be allowed to object or claim damages from Mekong Rustic. The compensation is made through the insurance company where the customer buys travel insurance.
In case of cancellation of tour due to force majeure (natural disaster), Mekong Rustic will refund all (100%) the tour cost paid by the customer. Mekong Rustic will not be responsible for the related costs (transfer costs, airline tickets, personal expenses, etc.).
Conditions of departure:
Each tour must meet the minimum and maximum number of guests to depart. Therefore, the tour is confirmed to be successful only when the minimum or maximum quantity is met for the tour which use boat to canal. In the event that the tour does not meet the quantity exceeding the maximum number, Mekong Rustic has the right to transfer guests to another vessel as a backup and safety option. If the customer does not accept, Mekong Rustic will reimburse all the charges previously paid by the customer.
Tour guide’s power:
Customers must follow the instructions of Mekong Rustic tour guide/ staff, complying with local regulations. Mekong Rustic will not accept or assume any responsibility for travelers who knowingly contravene the laws of Vietnam.
All information and advice is provided directly or via email or phone related to vaccines, climate and weather, equipment, entry visas, etc. is provided with good intentions for more useful information for you to prepare for the trip. However, Mekong Rustic will not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this information.
Using alcohol and stimulants:
Regardless of the excessive alcohol use (will be prescribed by the team) or use of stimulants will not be allowed in the tour. If we find out that you drink too much, one of the team members leads the group to ask you to drink less. If you continue to drink uncontrollably, and may affect yourself and other team members, guides or safety experts will have the right to ask you to stop and come back. Stimulants are completely prohibited for use in tour. Anyone who must return for these reasons will not be refunded and Mekong Rustic does not incur any costs incurred.
Mekong Rustic respects the privacy of each participant and only collects personal information related to the arrangements for the tour. Mekong Rustic is responsible for keeping the information collected and provided only to third parties such as hotels or local authorities when necessary. By providing information to Mekong Rustic, you agree to Mekong Rustic's use of such personal information for the purpose of developing and finalizing agreements with related services.