- Embark on a boat, visit Cai Răng floating market and beautiful tiny canals;
- Experience the tremendously lush beauty of the Greater Mekong;
- Cruise the Mekong River and see what life is like on the Delta;
- Visit Cao Dai temple, traditional handicraft workshops and Mekong Rustic Can Tho on Phong Dien district.
- Savour your self-picked tropical fruits at one of the most abundant orchards on Mekong river
- Cruising in a sampan along the canals under the green canopy of water coconuts trees.
- Arriving early in the morning at around 9:00AM, you will embark on a boat to visit Cai Rang floating market to observe the daily life of local people who live mostly based on the river sources. We can buy some fresh tropical fruits on the local seller’s boats and engage in the conversation with them.
- Leaving the market, we will be cruising on a sampan along the canals under the green canopy of water coconuts trees. This is optional depending on the tides of the Mekong river.
- Then, you are heading to Mekong Rustic Can Tho which is surrounded by lush tropical orchard gardens. There you have short break, enjoy tea and welcome fruits prepared by the host of Mekong Rustic.
- After break time, you will cycle around the peaceful Nhon Lọc Isles. Stop at Cao Dai Temple in Phong Dien which is symbolizing for the local unique religion and then stop at a local farmer’s house to savor a cup of tea and learn how to make local banana cake specialties. Enjoy your self-picked tropical fruits at one of the most abundant orchards on Mekong river. You have a Southern style Vietnamese lunch with local people here.
- After lunch time, you enjoy the banana cake and say goodbye to the friendly host, we keep on cycling to the blacksmith workshop before returning back to Mekong Rustic Can Tho and back to your hotel.
End of tour at Mekong Rustic Can Tho.
- Local English speaking guide;
- Boat, sampan;
- Attraction entrance fees;
- Vietnamese lunch.
- Learning banana cake speciality
- Hotel pick up & drop off from/to Ho Chi Minh city
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Total length of cycling: 60 minutes + 60 minutes’ stopover
- Total length of boat trip: 4 hours
- Road conditions: Rural trails
- Difficulty: Normal/Easy
- Transportation by private car
From Cần Thơ International Airport: It takes you 25 minutes from airport to Mekong Rustic Cần Thơ
From Ho Chi Minh City (Sai Gon)
What you should bring
- Comfy & casual clothes
- Sun protection/sun cream
Flexible tailor-made itinerary is available upon your request;
For further assistance, please get in touch with us at
E: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline: +84 978 581 143